Abstract Submission Process
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up the process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Deadline for the Abstract submission
- Please submit your abstract before Deadline.
Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
Dates of the Conference: October 14-17, 2019
Deadline for Abstract and full paper Submission: October 4, 2019
Notification of Acceptance. Within 10 days after the submission.
Early Registration Deadline: Until October 6, 2019
Late Registration Deadline: From October 7-11, 2019
About the reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the International Conference on icpcs.
Important information for the CO-AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- However they will be given a discount of 5% – 25% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
About the reviewing process
- Please set your spam filter to accept messages from “email@example.com”.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry
- Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications